In today’s fast changing business environment, businesses are removing business complexity by automating the process to increase sense and respond to situations better. Many companies are moving away from paper documentation to gain from time, distance and service immediacy benefits. Procurement process, one of the heavily paper based process is the right candidate for automation and efficiency improvement. Right from order confirmations, order-status updates, bills, and payments, e-enabling procurement process can bring significant time, cost and competitive benefits. Towards this companies are adopting a fully integrated, automated procurement and supply management systems. A complete indent to pay automation with eRFX and Smart buy or smart sell modules with spend analysis and other BI is what companies are using to manage the various aspects of purchase and procurement management.
Our integrated procurement solution is designed for organizations that want to control costs and streamline their complete procurement practice. We provide the building blocks of standard processes, classification systems, and data exchange mechanisms. We automate and standardize all stages of the indirect purchasing and procurement cycle – from requisition to payment.
Our solution caters to all the following needs:
- initial identification of a need for products and services;
- expenditure approval;
- electronic data and information exchange with suppliers;
- goods delivery; expediting and inspection, and
- Invoice matching and payment settlement.
Our solution is equally suited for both centralized and de-centralized purchasing processes. It enables procurement to move away from operational, day-to-day tasks and instead focus on managing and negotiating stronger supplier relationships. We help companies to scrutinize spend and purchase decisions, to ultimately evolve the procurement function from a cost- to a profit-centre Our catalogue management helps in efficiently managing inventory by identifying items and quantity currently in stock and the required stock.
- A single point of entry, centralised information of end to end procurement need
- Eliminate ad hoc buying and standardize procurement
- Strengthening relationships with the right suppliers & benefit from supplier consolidation
- Access to better purchasing information with lower overheads
- Easy tracking of information of project from requisition to pay
- Visibility of progress throughout the selection, delivery and payment processes
- Expertise to facilitate the delivery of correct goods and services on time from the lowest-cost qualified source
- Increased control of purchasing activity and minimized order management costs
- Reduction of time and administrative errors through seamless automated ordering aligned with established systems and processes