Electronic Waste (e-Waste) comprises run down or end of life items such as personal computer, mobile phones, tapes, floppy, CDs and other electronic equipment. The process of collection, storage, processing, and disposal of e-waste in absence of strict laws is very rudimentary. Markets for e-waste are emerging and yet to be completely organized. There is a need to aggregate demand, and increase market making to account, update, track, establish and manage authorised disposal of e-waste. There is a need to identify the certified dismantler/refurbish/ recycler for the disposal and online negotiation for right value of disposal.
With our e-waste procurement system, the process of acquisition and disposal of e-waste is made simple and easy. Our solution comprises of an inventory system which maintains the e-item details and supports data update for existing e-items. We assist in maintaining the EOL (End of Life) item details, which include upgradable, reusable or recycle items. Realising the need of the clients for tracking the status of e-items, we provide EOL alert and reminder facility for efficient e-item management. Our clients can setup their own collection centre for e-waste storage and maintenance or use appropriate third party facilities. Our solution collates the availability of all e-waste/end of life items, creates a catalogue, brings together set of certified buyers and completes the market clearance through e-auction.
- Integrated solution from identification, collation, grading, and disposal of e-waste
- End to end solution adhering to compliance and access to authorised and certified re-furbishers
- Open, transparent and planned price discovery, improve realizations
- Standard and centralized process and information, providing transparency and real market price to organisation.
- Adaptation of e-disposal pollution compliance and regulations as mandated by State Pollution Control Board